The Covenant Group and Wellspring programs deepen and broaden personal spiritual growth. A group usually consists of 8-10 members who meet at each others’ homes or the church, usually once every two weeks. Each meeting is focused on a spiritual or religious topic.
We are a very active congregation, check out our Engagement Catalogue for a complete listing of our ongoing programs.
Path To Membership
If you are interested in the next steps to become a member you are cordially invited to register and participate in the next Path to Membership class. It is designed for newcomers and is always recommended before deciding to become a Church member. Your participation in the class does not obligate you to join our church.
The Path to Membership class will acquaint you with our church and our faith before you consider a commitment to the six responsibilities of membership in a Unitarian Universalist church:
1. Attend church regularly
2. Work on your own spiritual development
3. Be involved in service to others
4. Be involved in service within the Church
5. Connect to the wider Unitarian Universalist movement
6. Pledge and make a financial contribution that is meaningful to you