Faith Forward: Spiritual Practice
Spiritual Practice is a 12 session series on the Faith Forward Path the helps participants develop regular disciplines of the spirit – practices that help us connect with the sacred. Spiritual Practice affirms religious diversity while seeking unity in our communal quest for meaning and wholeness. Each session offers a forum for learning, sharing, and growth that can enrich our personal faith journeys.
Please register below to receive the Zoom information and the course materials. We are offering the class at two different times: Monday Mornings from 10:00-11:30 or Monday evenings from 7:00 – 8:30. It is not required that you attend every session, so if you have to miss a class but still want to participate, please do! Any questions, please email Kelli McNeal (email@example.com).
- January 10 – Defining Spiritual Practice
- January 17 – Finding Your Spiritual Practice
- January 24 – Keeping Sabbath
- January 31 – Prayer
- February 7 – Meditation
- February 14 – Mindful Walking & Eating
- February 21 – Worship & Ritual
- February 28 – Discernment & Devotional Reading
- March 7 – Hospitality & Belonging
- March 14 – Work & Service
- March 21 – Retreat
- March 28 – Life as Spiritual Practice