Faith Forward: Spiritual Practice
Spiritual Practice is a 12 session series on the Faith Forward Path the helps participants develop regular disciplines of the spirit – practices that help us connect with the sacred. Spiritual Practice affirms religious diversity while seeking unity in our communal quest for meaning and wholeness. Each session offers a forum for learning, sharing, and growth that can enrich our personal faith journeys.
Please register below to receive the Zoom information and the course materials. The class meets Monday nights from 7:00-8:15. It is not required that you attend every session, so if you have to miss a class but still want to participate, please do! Any questions, please email Kelli McNeal (email@example.com).
- January 11 – Defining Spiritual Practice
- January 18 – Finding Your Spiritual Practice
- January 25 – Keeping Sabbath
- February 1 – Prayer
- February 8 – Meditation
- February 22 – Mindful Walking & Eating
- March 1 – Worship & Ritual
- March 8 – Discernment & Devotional Reading
- March 15 – Hospitality & Belonging
- March 22 – Work & Service
- March 29 – Retreat
- April 5 – Life as Spiritual Practice