World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings 20 cookies
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- ⅓ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cups Flour
- 1 ½ cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Using a hand or stand mixer, blend together melted butter and sugars until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Mix in baking soda and salt.
- Add flour in small batches until everything is combined.
- Fold in chips
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and drop dough out by rounded tablespoonfuls spaced 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake!
- Remove from oven and let sit on the cookie sheet for one minute.
- Then, transfer to cooling racks and let cool and firm up for at least an hour.