Snowman Oreo Balls
Get the kids involved with making these adorable snowman Oreo balls. A small box of these cuties makes a delicious food gift during the holidays!
Servings 2 dozen
- Food processor
- 14.3 oz Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 13 oz White Baking Chips (melted)
- 15 Mini Oreo Cookies
- 30 Rolo Candies
- Assorted sprinkles for eyes, nose and mouth
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form.
- Add cream cheese; pulse just until blended.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm enough to shape.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.s
- Freeze, covered, several hours or overnight.
- Dip balls in melted chips; allow excess to drip off.
- Return to pans.
- Disassemble Oreo cookie sandwiches.
- Remove and discard filling or save for another use.
- Top dipped ball with a cookie and attach one Rolo candy to the top of each miniature Oreo with melted white baking chips to make a hat.
- Let stand until set.
- Make snowman face with sprinkles.
- Store in covered containers in the refrigerator.