Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
Flavors of the season, in a warm muffin!
Servings 18 regular size
- 2 ½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup Solid Pack Pumpkin
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil or Applesauce (lower fat option)
- 2 cups Apples (Peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- Heat oven to 350°
- In large bowl, combine first five ingredients. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, and oil/applesauce.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry; stir just until moistened.
- Stir in apples.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin pan, filling 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle topping over batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mix is crumbly.
- FOR 6 GIANT MUFFINS, BAKE 40-45 MINUTES.