Pardon the name, but these classic no-bake cookies will be a huge hit!
- 1 stick Butter (not margarine)
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3-4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3-3 ½ cups Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter, 3 cups oats, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine butter, milk, and sugar.
- Bring to a rolling boil and then let boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and pour the wet mixture into the dry and combine.
- Add more oats if the mixture is too runny.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto foil or wax paper and let cool for at least one hour or until firm.