First UU Auction
Donate to the auction by midnight January 19th!
Have you learned to love shopping online? Shop for a cause! Auction and Eco-Justice are teaming up to bring you food, fun, frolic, and guilt-free stuff.
Good Stuff! lasts from January 20–27. Bid on gently used items and crafts. What a green way to shop! A Blue Boat Home fold-away shopping tote that fits in a pocket makes a great eco-friendly gift. Or buy one for yourself if you usually forget other bags in the car. Ahem. Framed art, crafts, birdhouses, and crystal are already online.
Food, Fun & Frolic! runs from January 28 until February 4. Bid on events, meals, foods, and classes. Want to learn about solar panels or recycling, go kayaking or on an art walk, choose a pie for a special occasion, or just need to have dinner with UU friends? These are some of the 2022 offerings are online.
Celebrate with us on February 5 @ 6:00 pm. The Auction 2022 Celebration will take place in-person or virtually depending on COVID. Either event will have a signature cocktail, live entertainment, and the live auction. If in-person, there will be appetizers, bake sale, and various libations.
Donate something small or large. Just join the fun and anticipation. Need ideas for donations? Ready to donate?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just the Details:
- Good Stuff! January 21 to 27
- Food, Fun & Frolic! January 28 to February 4
Live Auction and COVID Careful Celebration:
- Saturday, February 5—6:00-9:00
- Sail away on the Blue Boat Home
- Appetizers, Libations, Entertainment, Bake Sale, Live Auction
What to Donate?
- Events or foods that have been popular in the past
- Crafts and gently used household items and art
- “Green” items (see suggestions below)
Eco Justice team Joins the Auction to help us go green!
Green Donation Ideas:
• Consultation on adding edibles into your landscape
• Arts made from repurposed materials •
• Basket of compostable products
• Consult on how to select, plant, and care for trees and shrubs
• Donation match to environment charities
• Downsizing help to reduce, reuse, recycle, restore
• Gardening without chemicals consult
• Basket of zero waste products
• Bicycle repair
• Class on green cleaning your house
• Gift card to Reuse Revolution at North Market—Downtown or Dublin email@example.com
• Gift certificate to Koko’s Refillery or REWASH Refillery
• How to create a pollinator garden
• How to make paper from junk mail
• How to plan an edible food forest
• Papers from junk mail
• Plant-based cooking classes
• Plant-based meals
• Small appliance repair—fix it rather than pitch it.
• Subscription to the Compost Exchange – see www.thecompostexchange.com
• Subscription to Yellowbird Foodshed – see www.yellowbirdfs.com
• Tour of SWACO landfill or Rumpke Recycling
• Tree and shrub planting assistance • UU Uber (carpooling) to church
• What to use instead of plastic class
• Zero Waste starter kit https://www.zerowaste.com