2023-2024 Stewardship Campaign
2023-2024 Stewardship Information
Together we celebrate, with hope and optimism, the fresh possibilities that lay ahead for our congregation. Our roots are deep, and our spirit is strong.
For our future, we intend to reclaim, restore, and reimagine.
Reclaim and celebrate what we want to sustain
• Worship services and outstanding music program
• Thriving RE and youth Program
• Pastoral care, community outreach and social justice
• Our lovely building and infrastructure
• Our capable professional staff
Restore and Reimagine what we want to achieve
• Restoring our vibrant community
• Focus on healing and growth
• Reimagine the culture of volunteerism
• Have more fun together!
Thank you for being a caring community during this needed time!
We receive no financial support beyond that offered by members, friends, and other small revenue streams such as building rentals and fundraisers. If you’re able to support the church with an annual pledge, we appreciate your support!.
Our pledge packet is mailed to the households of all members and friends at the beginning of April. If you didn’t receive one in the mail, please let Rev. Kelli McNeal (firstname.lastname@example.org) know as we may not have your address correct.
The following are included in your packet sent via USPS the first week of April
- 2023-2024 Stewardship Brochure
- 2023-2024 Fairshare Guide (chart on Giving and Contributions)
Please turn in your pledge soon so we can better prepare our budget for next year!
To submit new pledge or update existing pledge, fill out the form you received in the mail, the online form using the link above or see us at the Stewardship table after the service on Sundays in April.